Saturday, March 31, 2012

Website Facelift

So I decided that my website needed to be refurbished. It was too simple and didn't offer much for viewers or myself. I was able to change a plan so now I have much more space to work with for uploading images; you'll notice a lot more pictures on there now. I will probably be posting on there more than flickr. But if you follow me on twitter I'll be sure to post and keep you updated. 

As far as my creativity, I can say that I have never been more inspired, driven, and conceptually processing with my work. It's hard at time because my mind gets over loaded with thoughts, but it's always better to have too many than not enough.


I will also be introducing you all to King. Very, very soon. That is, if he wants to meet you..

xx austin

No comments:

Post a Comment