Sunday, June 10, 2012

LOOKBOOK

So I'm laying here writing this inside of a blanket/pillow fort I built, listening to the immense amount of thunder and watching the flickering of lightning bounce around my room. It's 5am and I haven't slept in almost 24 hours. I don't know why but every summer for a short period I go through this weird faze where I literally cannot fall asleep. I can lay in bed for hours and will not be tired. It doesn't matter if I wake up early in the morning and have a busy day and tire myself out, I cannot sleep. It's awful. At least this night I get to listen to the rain and thunder. I haven't built a fort since I was little and I figured, what the heck; lack of sleep will make you do and oddity of things. But this is comforting and soothing. 


Aside from the little insomnia rant above, the reason I'm writing this post is to update you all on a new social media site I recently joined. I've been knowing about it for a few years but never really took the time to look into it and really figure out what it is all about. But when school let out a few weeks ago I went on and nosed around and really liked it. It's called LOOKBOOK.nu. Basically what the site is, in a nutshell, is where you take a picture of yourself and you list all the clothing you are wearing. You can fan others and 'hype' their looks, along with commenting. I thought it was a really neat way to share you fashion ideas and also pick up a few from other look bookers. 


The community on lookbook is amazing. Everyone is super friendly. I only recently created an account and only have 3 looks posted at the moment and have already received more hypes, comments, and fans I could have asked for in such a short period. If you haven't already I highly suggest visiting the site and creating an account of your own. You can view my page --> HERE <-- 
Below are some pictures I have on the site.




xx austin

No comments:

Post a Comment